System 2-Tip (two tip outlet)
- Automatic electronic flow control - maintains a constant extraction rate even as the filter blocks
- Speed control (adjustable airflow)
- Filter blocked warning system
- Low capital and running costs
- Quick change pre-filter delivers longer filter life
- Submicronic (HEPA Filter) filtration removes 99.997% of particles down to 0.3 microns
- Activated Carbon Filters removes harmful gas
- Simple to install and quiet in operation
- Easy to relocate and precision made from stainless steel
- Wattage 0.135kW
- Frequency 50-60Hz
- Height 275mm
- Width 286mm
- Depth 291mm
- Weight 9.8Kg
Pre-filters are designed to capture larger particles before they can enter the main HEPA filter.
Without pre-filters, the life of the main filter would be much shorter.
A variety of media and designs are available to allow Purex extractors to be used in a wide range of processes.
Pre-Filter Pad F8/F9 
A variety of different combinations of filter media are used in Purex filters depending on the application.
Air equalisation plates are used between the layers of media to further reinforce the filter housing and to distribute the airflow across the filter to ensure all of the filter media is used.
HEPA/Chemical Filter 
A variety of fume capture accessories for use with Purex fume extractors are available, please ask for details.
Tip kits are available for selected solder stations and a universal soldering iron tip kit can be supplied – see below.
For Ersa i-Con i-Tool please ask for ERS-4 tip kits.