Ersa’s new HR 600 Rework system
Unifies all essential process steps in one system and offers all options: from manual operation up to automatic soldering, de-soldering and placement requiring only little action from the operator.
- The HR 600 is equipped with a highly dynamic and efficient heating technology with the bottom-side heating (2,400 W) being divided into three independent heating zones.
- The newly developed hybrid top-side emitter provides 800 W of heating power and combines the advantages of infrared heating with those of a convection heater.
- In order to thermally control the rework process the HR 600 uses the proven closed-loop technology.
- The component temperature is measured and can be controlled exactly.
- What is new is that the non-contact temperature measurement is even more precise due to a digital infrared sensor (pyrometer).
Visual process control and dip & print processes for solder paste or flux application are further available options.
At the same time the HR 600 is a new platform that can be adapted in a modular fashion making the system truly future proof for all electronic reworking requirements.Despite the multitude of functions and options provided the HR 600 remains a very compact system with a footprint of about 85 x 60 cm offering an attractive price-performance ratio.
Take a moment to view the videos below
Overview of Automation